Welcome to Westmount Examiner, a city and community of over 16,000 happy people and lies over 3.5 square kilometres in the northern slopes of Mount Albert. Our vibrant city is surrounded and bordered by a beautiful urban mountain, several cultural and religious infrastructures, numerous playgrounds and parks, and a number of educational institutions. The city itself promotes green living with more than 10,000 trees strategically planted all over and a multitude of privately owned lawns and gardens that promote green living and the love of our Mother Nature.
The city of Westmount Examiner is an independent and vibrant residential community that has a mission to provide the best quality of life to all its residents while also promoting values, usefulness, hope, and aspirations among its citizens.
The community’s city council aim to
- Encourage all residents in promoting an open line of communication in all sectors of the community;
- Provide and respond to the needs of all the residents while creating policies that will ensure the delivery of basic services to the community;
- Promotes in creating several initiatives that encourage the overall safety and health of the city;
- Continue to build a resourceful approach in developing the city’s capability in protecting the environment;
- Continue to develop a community that has a sense of unity and volunteerism;
- Preserved the city’s existing cultural and heritage architectural structure and unique environment;
- Encourage all young individual, teenagers, and minors to be proactive and establishing themselves to be good citizens of the community.